Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cyleina Black Pearl Soap Review

Product Review:

Please forgive me, i know it took me so long to do this.. i've been really busy this past few weeks.. so here it is...

I've already mentioned from my previous blog that i have a very sensitive skin, so i am really scared of trying different soaps, but since Cyleina Black Pearl soap is organic, i felt at ease. =D

This is really effective! After few days of using it, i already noticed the difference, my skin is getting clearer and more glowing, but since it's few days palang, i do not want to exaggerate, so i continued using it for weeks and my mom noticed my skin na, mas lalo daw gumanda at kuminis.. Then my sister is finally home from her 3 months review and it was the first thing she noticed. I believed her kasi to tell you, my sister will never compliment me, as in! Haha but she did, so i felt good! And she started asking me na about the soap, then eventually tried it. After a week of using it, her friends noticed daw her skin is smoother and whiter. So from then, she's become one of the believer like me. haha =))

If you want whiter, glowing or smoother skin, you must try this! It doesn't make your skin dry, especially for people like me who are so lazy to put on some lotion after taking a bath, so i had to deal with dry skin before, but not anymore! =D Lastly, it's organic! No harmful chemicals, so it's safe to use! =D

2 comments:

  1. Sad to say, Cyleina soaps are not for me. Maybe for some but for me, they aren’t. Within a month’s time, I’ve tried 4 variants: Rice Bran, Black Pearl, Grape seed & Shea Butter.

    I tried rice bran first & used it on my face & body. After a few days, it helped dried out the pimple in my forehead as well as some blackheads. So I thought, wow this must be great! So on my next visit to Watson, I bought black pearl hoping this must be the best Cyleina soap because of the raving reviews I read on the internet. Then in my excitement, I posted an ‘oh so good’ comment on their wall. But after a day or two using black pearl.. Oh my, my skin felt tight & dry. I continued using it to confirm this observation but after another day or two, I noticed dry, irritated skin under my ears as well as dry, itchy & really tight skin at the back of my underarms and insides of my thighs. Mahapdi sya. It felt like, if I bump myself bad, I might tear my skin. I must say, black pearl is too harsh for my skin. So I stopped using it. Sayang malaki pa, ang mahal pa nman. Honestly, I don’t have a sensitive skin. Yet, this is the first time I got this kind of reaction from a soap.

    So to give Cyleina a fair chance, I still bought the moisturizing variants – Grape seed & Shea butter hoping they could counteract the drying effect of black pearl. But alas, after using them both, I believe they’re not moisturizing either but drying and harsh on my skin. Sorry Cyleina, I don’t mean to malign your soaps unfairly but as a consumer, I believe I have the right to inform you as well as the other consumers who might be expecting too much from these soaps; believing everything & anything they read on the internet. But frankly, I must admit, I’ll still use the Rice bran once in while. But the other soaps, I don’t think so. I guess expecting too much from these soaps led me to become this frustrated. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jude, i felt bad about your experience with cyleina.. hiyangan din kasi talaga.. My sister is really hiyang with this soap.. nung una it was ok for me.. pero nung tumagal, i don't see any effect na.. so nagpalit nanaman ako soap.. =D am using The Face Shop Brightening Rice Soap, so far so good.. hehe =) 2 weeks ko na ginagamit.. and am planning to buy again.. will try to do a review about it din.. hehe! =D

    ReplyDelete