Saturday, July 2, 2011

Digital Nail Art

I might be the last person to experience it, but allow me to share my experience! Haha (forgive the promdi)

So as we were (my friend Cha and I) roaming around the mall and looking for something to do to kill time, we saw this shop that offers digital nail art for only 120php.. we both tried it..

They first did the manicure, then they put white polish on my nails that serves as the base coat.. my back hurts because i was sitting in a stool while doing the manicure, then we proceeded to the printing of my nail art.. LOL i put my fingers inside the machine, then waited for like 1-2minutes while it's printing.. then voila! I got this..

Awesome!! I even watched my nail while it's inside the machine (Ignorant mode) hahaha.. it's not that perfect though, but it's not really bad for 120 pesos! I love the zebra print! Will surely come back for more nail arts design.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment