Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My first Etude House Purchase!

This isn't the first korean beauty store that came here in the Philippines, there is The Face Shop, and Skin Food.. I must say korean beauty products are great!
THEFACESHOP's The Flower Uv Intense Powder Pact SPF50+, PA+++ NB21
~The SPF50 is superb!! 


SKIN FOOD's LIME SECRET SHINE
-I always use this as a base, before putting any make up to my face, kasi i love the shimmery effect! Wag lang sobra, baka magmukha kang isda =D


Then came Etude House
(It was my first time to enter their store, actually dahil kay Lee Min Ho na model nila hekhek)

This caught my attention, so i tried it on!




So natural! And it smells like tangerine!!! I love!! I use it everyday! Like finally found the best Lipgloss or whatever it is! =D  So far it is the best for me, wait till i try the EOS Lipbalms hehehe =D I'll make a review once i have it na =D


No comments:

Post a Comment