Monday, June 27, 2011

Cyleina Black Pearl Soap

I accompanied my mom to Watson's kanina, while she was looking around, i went to their soap section, just checking if they already got Ivory Soap in stock,sadly wala parin.. =( Then i saw this black soap that really caught my attention, it's the Cyleina Black Pearl soap! I can't believe it's already in Watson's! Before kasi, you can only purchase their soaps from their online shops or other resellers. Maybe this soap is really something.. so i bought one to try it.. anyway my ivory is not available yet..besides it's organic, so i am kinda certain that it's safe to use naman.. 


It has:
  • Collagen
  • Licorice
  • Alpha Arbutin
  • Vitamin E










When i got home, i hurriedly went to the shower and tried it on syempre! haha! (Hindi makapaghintay!) i also tried it on my face, i dunno if it has mint in it, but it has a cool sensation.. .I rinsed it after 2-3 minutes. =)

Right now, there will be no review yet..  but will do soon..Allow me to use it for 1-2 weeks then expect an honest review from me. =) i have also read a lot of good reviews though, so we'll see.. if this will really work and make my dark spots disappear! haha =) i really hate the siko and tuhod part kasi eh! =(

If any of you has already tried this product, please share with us your experiences.. =) TIA!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment