Friday, June 24, 2011

Forever 21 madness!

Eversince Forever21 came to the Philippines, i always make sure to visit their store whenever i go to manila.. It's stylish and really cheap! I belong to the plus size group, so you would understand how hard it is to find clothes that will surely fit.. especially if you are living in the province! I am just thankful because Online Shopping becomes "uso", if not i would forever stick to Tubby's clothes and waste my money.. (Although i still buy my jeans from them) but for me it's too pricey! The quality is not that good either.. so i am soo stoked to know that forever 21 is here! 

So why do i love forever 21? 
  •  They have faith21 (wide varities of stylish plus size apparels!)
  • They're affordable!
  • You have a lot to choose from! From clothes to accesories..
  • Lastly, they do accept debit card! so i won't have to bring cash all the time! Teehee*
What are some of my favorite loots so far?
Sleeveless top with Jewels and Pearls
Black Cardigan
---I totally love the top, simply because it's elegant and of course it's black! =)))

Jumpsuit
White V-neck Shirt
 ----i get a lot of compliments whenever i wear it.. =D I look younger daw! haha
 Laced Sleveless Top
----I felt very sexy for 1 day! hahaha P.S. I am wearing a short underneath =)))
Colorful Dress with Zipper infront
---it's my favorite because it matches my fuchsia oxford ballerina shoes!
Red Maxi Dress
----i got this on sale, and it was perfect for our beach party! =)

Printed Blouse with Red Belt
----This one is great with shorts, i really don't like wearing shorts but it was summer then and i can't stand the heat.. (wala nakong paki kahit ayaw nila sa legs ko, eh di wag nilang tignan!hahahaha)

Those are just some of my loots, i also have accesories from them (But honestly, i don't like it especially their gold plated ones, they easily fade or get dark..well maybe am just getting what i paid for hehehe)

It's been a month since i last went to their shop.. so i kept on thinking what's new on their store.. good thing their Facebook Page is updated! 

I saw their new uploads for june..and i spotted these cute items they have this month..







These photos are taken via print screen from forever21's facebook page! =D 

Can't wait for my next visit!! =)

BTW, Please be safe everyone.. it's raining so hard now because of the typhoon falcon.. Godbless!

No comments:

Post a Comment