Thursday, June 23, 2011

Facial Wash

Hi readers! This would be my first blog post here.. so please please bear with me.. =)

I have been searching for the right facial wash that is perfect for my sensitive skin.. so far.. the searching is still on.. sigh* 

Ive tried Pond's Flawless White
At first i thought i've found it at last.. but later on my skin becomes rough.. and it doesn't look healthy.. it's just white.. but when you touch it.. it's different.. =(

So i switched to another product.. I tried Nivea Sparkling White 
My sister recommended this.. because she uses it.. and it works well on her face.. so i gave it a try.. it was good too.. but still.. my face is still rough.. 

So after a month of using it..i am again planning to switch to another product..
i found L'oreal White Perfect..
So far it does really work on my face.. i used it for few months too.. but i noticed that i am having freckles (am not sure if it's because of it though) then i still have dark spots.. 

Then i concluded.. maybe i have too sensitive skin..and i remember my mom buying tons of ivory soaps..she used to tell me that we should use it because it's mild and it doesn't harsh our skin.. 

So i got one of the ivory soaps she have.. and used it for a week..And i must say.. i could see the difference.. my face is healthier.. and smooth.. but since soap can cause dryness to our skin, we should use moisturizer too..

I am using Myra-E VitaWhite moisturizer

I swear this product is awesome.. it has SPF15 too.. just enough SPF to protect us from the harsh sun.. I use it before i put on my make up.. and after i wash my face at night.. =) 

Right now, i am having breakouts because of lack of sleep.. yes, sleeping is good for skin too.. so don't stay up too late.. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment