Friday, June 24, 2011

Noodles Anyone?

It's raining non-stop.. so i decided to cook my favorite noodle soup.. but please do not expect too much because this is an instant noodle! hahaha =) But it is tasty i swear!

Well, I have this kind of addiction when it comes to noodles..

I was a big fan of Maggi Chicken Noodles..
But later on, the taste is becoming different.. somewhat matabang.. and the noodle is getting thinner.. 

Then i discovered Lucky Me Itnok..
It is super sarap.. well for me.. since i really love putting eggs to my noodle soup.. hehe =) 
One day, a friend gave me ramen instant noodles..
I didn't cook it at first, because i know ramen is a korean noodle.. and i don't really like anything that is korean.. really i am not a fan (except for Lee Min Ho and korean movies of course! haha) but when i run out of stock of itnok.. then i decided to give it a try.. I must say that i am starting to love it.. =) 

Then i was being introduced to Nong Shim Ramyun by a friend who loves korean foods..

It is sooooo good.. except for the fact that it is sooooooo HOT.. i swear it's not tolerable if you are not used to spicy foods.. but really it was so good.. 

Well as much as i wanted to eat this everyday, i can't.. because it's too spicy.. good thing i found out that it has another variant.. which is just slightly hot.. =)
So from then, this has been my favorite among all the noodles that i've tried.. It's also my sister's favoritoo.. 

and this is what i cooked tonight..
So yummy! 
But i am still craving for Rice Paper's Crab Meat Noodle Soup.. :((

I can't wait to go to HK to have some.. =)

So what are your favorite noodle soup?? 

~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment